Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Beginning

AND HERE IT IS! Oh, how I've been waiting for you...................

Welcome to my blog! Welcome to our world!


I'm Kim and that's Ryan. Ryan will be turning 2 at the end of July, so get ready for a choo-choo train birthday party! Ryan and I are always up to something; cooking something, making something, organizing something, rearranging or redecorating something, or strategizing... Well, I'm trying to make all of this rub off on him a little bit anyways.

I've got at least one maybe more recipes coming later, so I'll keep this short and sweet.

Through this blog I'd like to share my own ideas as well as connect with and learn from other people/moms. So here we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a suggestion for me? Have a recipe in mind?